[Hellsgate] Home and a party

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 09:01:31 PDT 2012

Welcome home good sir welcome home!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dave Goldie" <missinglink at phulesgold.com>
Sender: hellsgate-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:58:29
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate<hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Hellsgate] Home and a party

To all the peoples of Hellsgate, Greetings!

I have returned from far lands and will be returning to the group's
activities in the near future.  For my old friends, I look forward to seeing
you all again.  For the new folks who have joined in the last year, I am
excited to meet you in the coming weeks.

For those that do not want to wait, there is a party scheduled for tomorrow
at the Riley's: Bunnies, Bats, and BBQ.  Feel free to show up even though
the weather does not look positive.  We will still be enjoying the
fellowship of friends and good food.

Again, I am glad to be back with the group.

In Service,

Lord Coenred aet Rauenesdale