[Hellsgate] (no subject)

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 12:08:35 PDT 2012

We will see you Thursday and we can see what is happening then. But if you and Alexandra need to stay at home between Hellsgate and Bryn Gwlad we can cover that duty for you. Don't let that be a stress for ya'll at his time, we all know how you both love Sparks. If you need anything give us a yell we are here for you.

Mel