[Hellsgate] Hellsgate Leather Worker Guild

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 06:47:11 PDT 2012

I will be opening up our house the second Sunday of each month for the HLWG (Hellsgate Leather Workers Guild). Door will open a 10:00am for those who are interested in learning or working on leather projects. If you are willing to help teach please show up as well.

Our first meeting / open shop will be the 9th of September.

Some Suggested items to bring:
Chair (seating maybe limited)
Drinks (if you want something other than tap water)
Project if you have one
Tools if you have them

We have quite a few new people in Hellsgate, I will teach "Making a leather ball" for those who are interested. I will also have some scrap leather availble.

For the address and directions email me privately.

Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis