[Hellsgate] SUDDS

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 19:33:14 PDT 2012

 Ok due to some scheduling conflicts, as you might have seen on the list or heard of at populace or social, SUDDS will be held this Sunday August 5, 2012 4-? pm in the residence of very own  Caterina Tedesca De Firenze (Tiffany A. Salling)
1701 Spring Rose Cir, Apt #D
Killeen, TX 76543
254-449-7837 (Home Line) If you need directions
Please be advised there are Cats in residence so if you have allergies plan accordingly.

I will be demonstrating a "mini mash" style brew. Baroness Daria will be unavailable this weekend and I hope she will be willing to do her class next month when it's not such short notice (I apologize for that Daria)
This will take a bit of time to complete ( about two hours class and socializing) so we will also be having a round table discussion concerning:
1) Whether to keep this group un-official or make it an actual guild.
2) Thoughts on requesting brewing competitions added into our planned events