[Hellsgate] SUDDS Brewing Class

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 01:12:49 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Tonight's Brewing Class was, I thought very successful. The turn out, was I
think very well done. Stephen was an excellent teacher, and I look forward
to brewing a batch of my own. I also look forward to tasting (as I am sure
everyone who attended is.) The newly created batch.

I would like to thank everyone who attended, and I apologize for that Xbox
fluke, When it comes to game semantics Sean is truly in his element. Now
just have to find a pattern for the dress, and I'm good.
I hope everyone was comfortable as possible. I look forward to hosting
another class. As my door is always open.

P.S. Those Brownies were AWESOME and EPIC. I agree with the judges, a
definite first place winner.

It looked like everyone had a good time, Stephen thank you for everything,
this is a night I will remember for a very long time.

I look forward to seeing everyone at social as this will be the first time
I go back into weapons fighting after nearly 20 years, of being out of
practice.
Sincerely,
Catarina Tedesca De Firenze (Tiffany A. Salling