[Hellsgate] Attention heavy fighters

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Wed Aug 8 18:35:55 PDT 2012

For those that are interested, the Bryn Gwlad War Company will be having
their monthly melee practice this coming Tuesday, 14 August, at their normal
park off Airport BLVD in Austin.  If you are interested in fighting with the
War Company at War of Ages or BAM this fall, I recommend making a trip on
any second Tuesday of the month for this practice to get used to working as
part of the unit.  I am planning to make it and would like to see some
Hellsgate fighters in the company with me.

In Service,

Lord Coenred