[Hellsgate] A&S Night Wednesday - Copper Tooling

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 11:07:08 PDT 2012

Greetings,
It is with regret that I will miss this evenings A&S class. However, as many
of you know Lady Alexandra underwent her RFA (nerve burning) procedure
yesterday, and as this is her first full day of recovery I feel I should be
here to ensure that everything is going as it should.
Hello to everyone and hopefully I will see you tomorrow evening at the park.
If not for sure on Friday. Don't forget set-up is from 3-5 on Friday.

Yours in Service
Ld Eric Bentbow