[Hellsgate] Geek Fest

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 10:39:54 PDT 2012

Greetings to all and hopes that all are well,
Just a note to say thank you to all of you who gave of your time for
Geekfest this past weekend.  I think that overall it went quite well. As we
all know there are some things to discuss, iron out and do better for next
year. I regret that I didn't get a chance to see the outdoor fighting demos,
however as you all know I was either at the table or the classroom....it was
hectic and busy for all of us. I have as of yet counted the sign in lists or
flyers. I took yesterday as a more or less down day, I haven't even unloded
the Explorer yet...lol.
So once again THANK YOU to all of you who gave of their time for Geekfest. I
will see you all on Thursday evening.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow