[Hellsgate] Mead

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 17:52:18 PDT 2012

Class VI on post used to carry Chaucer's Mead. It is not bad, a little
sweeter than most meads, but if you add the spice package that comes with
each bottle it takes it down a bit.  It is probably the best you can find on
short notice.  Stay away from the Bunratty mead..it is just white wine with
honey added.  If Class Vi does not have it, I know 19th Hole in Harker
Heights carries it. I'd give them both a call before driving there and
finding out they no longer carry it or are out of strock.

Eric