[Hellsgate] Garb night

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Aug 30 11:17:32 PDT 2012

Master Timur and gentles of Hellsgate,

I will be there. Unfortunately Lady Alexandra is still not quite up to
making a appeareance. I have all my armor ready, but she has requested as my
Lady that she be present when I first fight after 11 years, so I aquiesce to
her request, with the caveat that next week no matter what I get to fight.
I will be bringing my loaner stuff etc. To include the light stuff I have
(which is not much of yet).

Yours in Service
Lord Eric