[Hellsgate] Geekfest Demo

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Fri Aug 10 08:36:11 PDT 2012

OK, I went and picked up our demo packet today.  We are good to go.  There
is no charge for anyone unless they wish to enter into any of the programs
they are holding, i.e. The Gaming Tournament, Humans vs Zombies, or the
Movies..etc.  Then there is a fee of $10 - $12.  Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca)
will be there, however since he is doing the Con for free he is charging for
any autographs he does. No I don't know how much, the Program Directors
thinks it is around $30 per, but she is also not sure.
We have a outdoor area for fighting, a 2nd floor table ala Hood Howdy so we
can talk with people all day. We also have the use of a classroom on a
rotating scheduled basis if we want to do a talk/presentation about what and
who we are, to a group sitting in a classroom without outside distractions.
Let me know if we want to keep the classroom.

Eric