[Hellsgate] Geek Fest

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 06:00:14 PDT 2012

Joe I do not have your number. Call me at 2549312636.

Mathew as it's already been said, you will be missed

Steven take good care of your self so your return at our next activity will be worry free.

In service
Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis