[Hellsgate] Geek Fest

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 14:27:57 PDT 2012

Joe thank you very much for your work leading upto and during Geek Fest.

Thank You to all who came and suported Hellsgate's efforts. For those who could not make it we missed you.

At this point I think Geek Fest was a worthwhile endeavour. I enjoyed my self very much.

In service
Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis