[Hellsgate] Social

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 10:05:37 PDT 2012

Greetings,
Just a reminder for everyone to bring everything with them tonight so all
the armor and weapons can get sorted out and back to their correct
locations.  I will be there with both boxes..Havars and my loaner box, etc.
Lady Alexandra is still recovering, we had hoped it would be better by now.
The Doc did say at the time that it could be 2 weeks for the recovery, and
she is just entering into that 2nd week..so I guess he was right.
I will also have the paperwork with me from Hood Howdy and Geekfest.

YIS
Eric