[Hellsgate] Asstiance

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:09:57 PDT 2012

Keyna- in my experience, it's just not worth it.  You can get more stuff.
 The only things you need to be concerned about are photos and heirlooms.
 Anything beyond that you can leave at the altar of
Keep-Future-Peace-And-End-The-Hurt-Cycle-Now.

You can get more stuff; scars on your heart sometimes never fade.

Casey/Hanse/Sir D.