[Hellsgate] Pavilion painting at Yule Revel!!

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 04:52:09 PST 2012

Have you wanted to help make the Bryn Gwlad pavilion look beautiful but couldn't make it out on Sunday?  Now is your chance to come help while visiting with friends and hanging out to celebrate the Yule season!

This Saturday, at Yule Revel, starting between 10 and 10:30, we'll be painting the pavilion for a couple of hours.  The more people that help, the more likely we'll be able to finish the whole design.

We hope to see people there painting!!

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate