[Hellsgate] ALINA'S CAMERA WILL BE ATTENDING YULE REVEL

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 02:36:49 PST 2012

Greetings From Alina Unto Bryn Gwlad & Hellgate:
I will be attending the annual Yule Revel this Saturday and I will be bringing my camera to document the event. I will be available at all time during my attendance of Yule for anyone wanting a personal 5-minute free photo session. If you have any photograpy questions or concern, don't hestitate to ask me directly at alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com.

Get Ready For Your Yule Revel Close-Up,
HL Alina Mitchell
LOOKing Glass Photography