[Hellsgate] Halberd Deadline is today!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Mon Dec 10 10:21:20 PST 2012

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

Today is the submission deadline for the January issue.  If you have an
article

or story that you would like me to add, or a date to add to the calendar,
you

have until midnight tonight to get it to me.   All articles must accompany a

signed release. (see below)

I will be at the Business Meeting tonight and will have releases with me
there.

I will not be at PiP tomorrow night.

You can also send completed releases to me at bgchronicler (at) gmail.com.

Yours in Service,

Lady Renée du Valier, Chronicler

Releases -

For Articles, Recipes, Handouts, and general written works:

http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseCreative.pdf

electronic fillable version -
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseCreative%20Fillable.pdf

For Photos:

http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleasePhotographer.pdf

electronic fillable version -
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf

For Photos with people in them, I also need one of these signed by each
person in the photo:

http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseModel.pdf

electronic fillable version -
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf