[Hellsgate] Early Deadline for January Halberd - December 10

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 6 15:13:34 PST 2012

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

This is a quick reminder that the January Halberd will be dropping early.

If you have an article or story that you would like me to add (preferably

something Gulf War or Candlemas Related), please get to me along with

completed releases by the 10th.

Release links are at the bottom of the message.

I will be at the Business Meeting and will have Releases with me there.

I may be at PiP next Tuesday, but so much to do next week that is iffy.

You can also send completed releases to me at bgchronicler (at) gmail.com

I also need guild Dates from some of the guilds as to when the January

meetings will be.

I’ll address that in my next message.

Yours in Service,

Lady Renée

Releases -

For Articles, Recipes, Handouts, and general written works:

http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseCreative.pdf

electronic fillable version -
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseCreative%20Fillable.pdf

For Photos:

http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleasePhotographer.pdf

electronic fillable version -
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf

For Photos with people in them, I also need one of these signed by each
person in the photo:

http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseModel.pdf

electronic fillable version -
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf