[Hellsgate] Yule

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 21:43:45 PST 2012

Wonderful. I'm glad I was able to lend a hand. Unfortunately my back
declared war on me and was unable to attend the guild session on Sunday.
I'm hoping to make it to social onThursday.
Blessed gifts to everyone.
Sincerely
Catarina

On Dec 10, 2012 10:49 AM, "Joe Simmons" <ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Greetings to the list.
> First of all I want to say THANK YOU to everyone that pitched in and
helped before, during and after the event. Could not have done it without
you.  To those of you who missed Yule, you missed a really fun event.
> The taxes (toys) have been delivered to their proper place on Fort Hood,
and wouldn't you know it, the gentleman who runs the 1ST Cav Museum where
we dropped off at is a former SCAdian...