[Hellsgate] Announcements and Seneschal Absence

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:08:06 PST 2012

Greetings Bryn Gwlad!

Due to today being my wife's birthday, I will not be in attendance at PiP
tonight.  If you have any seneschal related questions, please feel free to
accost the incoming Seneschal, Lady Ysabeau.

And now for some announcements for those who were not at business meeting
last night:

1. Lady Ysabeau will officially take over the Seneschal's office on
1-1-2013 (still A.S. 47).  Also, the site for monthly business meetings in
2013 will change to I-35 and Caesar Chavez.  The map on the Baronial
website will be updated accordingly.

2. Our Web Minister is looking for a Deputy.  Martin's warrant will expire
in six months, so it is time to get someone trainied to take over.

3. The Chronicler is looking for a Deputy or Deputies.

4. There will *NOT* be a PiP/FP on Tuesday, December 24th.

5. *Events*:
A. Yule was fun and successful.  It you were unable to attend, you missed a
fun time.

B. *Candlemas 2013* is approaching fast and the event steward, Lady Alicia,
is needing someone to take charge of set up and take down.  If you are
interested, please email her at the BG A&S Minister email address.

C. *Fall Baronial 2013* - the event dates are 10/11~13/2013.  Site has not
been chosen.  Bids are due by the April 2013 business meeting.  Take note
that 2013 is the year for Baronial Equestrian Champion, so any site needs
to allow horses.

Y'all dress warm tonight and bring your favorite wassail, hot tea or hot
cocoa and join the Bardic Guild for some festive caroling!

In Service to Barony and Coronet,
Ld. Alfred Huddlestone, Seneschal