[Hellsgate] Bryng Gwlad and Hellsgate fighter practices

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Dec 18 15:29:07 PST 2012

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012, joelvold at yahoo.com <joelvold at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm new to the area and was wondering what park fighter practice
> will be at. Also, ay what time.
>
> Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint

Not sent from my BRAND NEW Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which is twice the
size of Rhode Island and is larger than yours SO THERE.

Anyway.

I understand that a lot of phone e-mail systems make it hard to trim
text in replies.  But if it's at all convenient, please trim, or maybe
you can bookmark the Hellsgate list address and start a new message
(so nothing to quote).  Digests can get really hard to read with lots
of unnecessary quoting.

If you can do a Web search for "bryn gwlad", you can find the main
baronial page at http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/ .  There's a link
there for Populace in the Park, to
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php

"Every Tuesday evening, 7:30pm, at Patterson Park, across from the
Blondie Pharr Tennis Center at Airport Blvd. and Wilshire Blvd. About
1/2 mile east of I-35 on Airport Blvd., turn south onto Wilshire
Blvd. We practice on the open, lighted tennis courts there."  Melee
practice is tonight.  The big map link can be boiled down to

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=101338363171617447673.00046fc8d6256a8bd5bfe&ll=30.302428,-97.709742&spn=0.025936,0.036478&z=14

A search for
     Hellsgate sca

eventually gets to http://hellsgate.ansteorra.org/meetings.html ,
which says "Social in the Park: A social gathering are held every
Thursday night at 7:00 p.m. at 400 Miller's Crossing | Harker Heights,
TX 76548."  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Hellsgate
usually has fighter practice there.  The link to the big map there can
be boiled down to

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=400+Miller%27s+Crossing,+Harker+Heights,+TX+76548&ll=31.069183,-97.662706&spn=0.022055,0.025749&z=14

Danielis Lindicolinum
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com