[Hellsgate] site change still no token required

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 04:53:10 PST 2012

ok so boredom has overtaken once again. Hurrah!

I have deleted the SUDDS site ;(

Why you might ask?

Because it occurred to me that such a site for one guild would be either selfish or somewhat pompous in either case it would be wrong not to recognize all the wonderful arts of the strong hold.

Do you see where I am going?
Are you excited?
Is it 6 AM on a Saturday and Stephan has already had too much coffee and not much sleep?

Perhaps?

Go I forth now to lay waste to the etherdragon to slay its depth and claim victorious all things Hellsgate!

Or I could just be building a different site.

I Need Pictures, Bios, and names all of course to do with SCA

I plan not one page but many!

I would like to feature each of the following with its own page  or combined with another of similar fashion like one page for combat with chivalric and Light weapons.

Officers
members
Chivalric (combined?)
Rapier (combined?)
Archery (combined?)
Events
A&S
SUDDS
Leather Workers Guild
Cooking Guild
ETC.

Additionally, If you are a guild master or head of a group if you would like you will be given an e-mail for your guild or group (officers already have assigned e-mail for their office)

What is this going to cost the group? nada Ive already paid for the first three years in advance.

When I publish the domain will be

www.hellsgatearts.org

Stephan