[Hellsgate] site change still no token required

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Sun Dec 23 07:11:41 PST 2012

Havaar is officially in the hospitaler's office and has been getting the
e-mail. I wasn't notified of when he took over to change the listing. The
seneschal and treasurer's office are going to change on January 1, 2013 and
the website will be updated to reflect those changes by then. I haven't been
officially notified that we have a deputy to the Bryn Gwlad Rapier Marshal
by the Seneschal so no one is listed for that.

I haven't made any changes in the web site because I had to rebuild my
computer and the hiring process for a job. I will be updating the web site
over the holidays.

Eirik Halfdanarson