[Hellsgate] site change still no token required

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 09:41:03 PST 2012

Ok the members section is up if your name isnt listed its because I dont recall your SCA name. If its partial its becaue I could not remember the rest. if you dont have a picture on site or dont like the one I have send me one you do.

Also there is a link by clicking the banner on the homepage that will take you to the official site for hellsgate

I also want to make it clear this site is just something i wanted to do and not the official site or an attempt at one.

Still need alot of items for all of the pages. if you have something send it, if theres not a page Ill add one ;)