[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars information

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:21:13 PST 2012

Greetings to the lists,

If you get this more than once, my apologies.

The closing date for registering for Gulf Wars is fast approaching.  24
February is right around the corner.  If you are planning on attending War
and have not Pre-Registered, please do so.

After you pre-register, please send myself and Lazlo the following
information:

Mundane/SCA Names
Tent (Modern or Period)
Tent Footprint (Just state if it has ropes or not.  I will add the 3' to
the footprint if you state with ropes).
Group camping with... I,E,: Ansteorra Bryn Gwlad (Just like that! For those
who have already pre-registered, that's fine, we'll figure it out.)
Day arriving
Meal/Kitchen plan if you are on one.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

In Humble Service, I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Quasi Camp Czar (who isn't going to War this year...)

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?