[Hellsgate] Herald Article

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:54:46 PST 2012

Please note that if you want the check written directly to the site,
you need the "Check Request Form."  If you want the check written to
you, so you can cash it and then pay for the site and bring the
receipt back to me, you want the "Check Advance Form."

I noticed the words "cash advance" below, so I wanted to make sure you
had the right paperwork.

Gwenneth
BG treasurer