[Hellsgate] Commo

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Wed Feb 29 16:57:29 PST 2012

Hey everyone, my lovley Lady Alexandra has gotten me set up on her computer
with my email so I am back in the loop.  Yay!!

Eirick you can email me the stuff about the Household, I really want to get
this taken care of so I can move on with other things.

Keyna if you are goiung to be at park tomorrow night I can give you my
number.  Eirick also has my number.  If you call, leave a message.  We are
sick of telemarketers so even if we are home we don't answer unless we hear
a voice we know.

Eric