[Hellsgate] Herald Article

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 09:37:31 PST 2012

I believe it starts at nine but we didn't call for volunteers becasue of the room issue we had last time. Timur is taking the day off and Erick is going to be there also. Our goal is to have an outside spot next time so we can have more people come out. But it is just to crowed  to have extra people around the table.
Not to mention hot and stuffy.

Melisenda