[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars Pre-Registration

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:02:37 PST 2012

Good Morning to all,

I hope this missive does find all of you well.  It's that time of
year, and we need to think about getting registered for Gulf Wars.
Here's the link...  http://www.gulfwars.org/registration.html.

If you are attending war, please take a moment to Pre-register.  I
will be sending out an email later today containing the information
that I will need from everyone who pre-registers and a link to the
Yahoo group that has been set up for the Barony and GWs.

I look forward to another successful Baronial Camp this year.

In Service,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Bryn Gwlad/Hellsgate Camp Czar GW XXI

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam
possit materiari?