[Hellsgate] Candlemas Award recommendation time!!

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:51:06 PST 2012

Many of you have been doing fantastic at getting award recommendations to us including ones that you have sent to Their Majesties. However, Candlemas is less than a month away and we can not be everywhere nor can we notice everything, so please recommend awards to us and/or Their Majesties.  We will be compiling our recommendations soon and it is a lot easier when we have everybody giving us words about individuals.

As this is a Kingdom Calendar event, both Baronial and Kingdom level awards can be given.  If you send a recommendation to Their Majesties, please forward to us the recommendation also.

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate