[Hellsgate] Archery

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 10:29:17 PST 2012

Greetings to the Gentles of Hellsgate,

As many of you know I have been endeavoring to get Archery going in our
Stronghold.  I have yet to look at a site that has been offered that would
possibly accommodate a large practice, as I have been unable to contact the
person who offered it.
To Lord Robert and Lady Aubeline, I have not forgotten your generous offer.
I need you to contact me so that I can get out to your home and at least set
up one target so I may begin teaching.
For those of you interested, I need to compile a accurate list and contact
information.  As it stands currently, barring any unforeseen problems, Lady
Alexandra and myself will be traveling to Austin Sunday afternoon for the
Baronial Archery practice.  Any gentles who would like to follow us are
doubly welcome and encouraged to join us. I need to know if you would like
to attend so we can coordinate a meeting time, etc.  The Barony has loner
equipment, so if you do not have your own, I can still get you started.

Master Timur, do not forget your bow this evening so I can take a look at
it.
If there are other questions I am unaware of please contact me.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow