[Hellsgate] BG_Gulfwars Yahoo Group

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:26:49 PST 2012

Good Morning to both Barony and Stronghold,

The attached link is the link for the Barony's Yahoo Group for Gulf
Wars.  This is where discussions about overall camp plans will take
place.  It is also where I will post information about Gulf Wars
first.  But, do not be alarmed.  If you're an antin-yahoo user, I will
still be posting information here on the Baronial and Stronghold
lists.

If anyone has any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and y'all have a good day,

In Service to Crown and Country, I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam
possit materiari?