[Hellsgate] Final Reminder - BG Officers Meeting Tonight!

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:30:20 PST 2012

Greetings Officers of Bryn Gwlad!

This is to remind you that the Quarterly Officers Meeting will be tonight,
Thursday, 01/19/2012 from 6:30 pm to 9 pm-ish at the La Madeline located at
Great Hills and 183.

I have reserved the back room for our use.  These meetings are open to the
populace to attend, but due to limited seating - Baronial Officers get
first dibs on the seating.

If you plan to partake of La Madeline's cuisine, please come as close to
6:30 pm as you can since the meeting will start promptly at 7 pm.

If you cannot make it for some reason - please send your Deputy.  If you do
not have a Deputy - then choose a representative and send them.  Please
email me by 5:30 pm if you are not going to be able to attend so that I can
ensure you get a copy of the meeting minutes.

In Service there is Honor!

Ld. Alfred Huddlestone,
Seneschal