[Hellsgate] reporter

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 17:02:34 PST 2012

At Thursday social we will be visited by a reporter from the Killeen Daily Herald by the name of Sean. He has contacted us and this came at a very good time because we just talked about this at the hospitaler meeting at King's Round table.
I will talk more about it at populace however for anyone who will not attend populace here are a few things to me aware of.
The Baron and Baroness luckly will be at this social, they and the seneschal  will be the main point of contact. In the packet the kingdom media relations officer handed out it asks, if you are asked a question, to keep your answers brief and allow the reporter to ask more questions if they are interested.
They also suggest introducing yourself with your mundane name first.
Please come in garb and bring your armor.
I will talk more about this and the Hood Howdy at populace Wed.

See ya'll Wednesday
Melisenda