[Hellsgate] Archery

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Sun Jan 8 07:31:50 PST 2012

Greetings to the gentles of Hellsgate,
I regret that once again my lady and I will miss the Baronial Archery
practice.  She awoke this morning sick with a swollen throat and it is
difficult for her to swallow. So I will be tending her this day.
I promise, all of you who are interested in archery, that I will get the
necessary things done to get my Archery warrant, it is unfortuenately taking
longer than I had anticipated.  I will scout the other site this week and I
will be repairing my small range in my backyard this week, so we can at
least make a start there with some classes and shooting.   It is only 15yds,
but we don't want any longer range anyway to get things going.

Lord Robert and Lady Aubeline, please contact me

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow.