[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars Pre-Registration

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:57:49 PST 2012

Greetings to the Lists,

It's that time of year.  Please go pre-register for Gulf Wars.  It's
easy-peasy.  Click on this link:
http://www.gulfwars.org/registration.html Once
that is done, write down your confirmation number.

Now the complicated part...  After you are pre-registered, I need you to
send ME the following information:

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Confirmation Number
Tent Type -Mundane or Period.  If you tell me period, I am going to
automatically figure in the rope measurement (an additional 3').

Also, if you plan to set up a kitchen I need to know that too.

Finally, to let everyone know. I will not be the onsite land coordinator
this year.  Lazlo will be standing in for me.  Unfortunately, I have to go
to a conference the week after Gulf Wars.  Y'all have fun!

Liam
--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?