[Hellsgate] Social

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Fri Jul 6 09:58:01 PDT 2012

Last night social, well all I can say is WOW!!! I saw so many faces both
familiar and new, not enough time to chat with everyone like I like to do.
I really enjoyed the dancing, even if had to bow out a bit earlier than I
wished to, but I will fix that.  I just have to do the one thing I hate the
most EXERCISE!!  Oh, well not a spring chicken anymore..lol  By the way Mel
I didn't see you out dancing...wink,wink, nudge,nudge.
I did notice the absence of many faces, of course I knew that m'lords Lucas
and Stephan would not be there, and Lady Johanna.  However, Amy and Casey
were obviously missing.
A great time, I am looking forward to it again next week.
I would also like to thank their Excellencies for gracing us with their
sublime presence once again, and to her Excellency for the dance class. Also
Thank You, to the other fine members of Bryn Gwlad, whos name currently
escape me, for their assistance with the dance.  It may take me a bit but I
will remember your names.

YIS
Lord Eric