[Hellsgate] Name Correction?

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:55:11 PDT 2012

My good lady,

Baroness Vivienne de Lampérière is the Recorder Pursuivant (precedence
herald) for the Kingdom of Caid. Her e-mail is  recorder at sca-caid.org or
op at sca-caid.org. If anybody can answer your questions, she can.

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Tiffany Salling <tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
> wrote:

> How does one go about correcting their name in the SCA Files? I tried to
> find images or something in the Caid data banks, all that is listed is my
> registered SCA name and the date of my AoA. Not sure what to do at this
> point.
> Sincerely
> Tiffany

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas       ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing       sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,       meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.       Syððan ærest ƿearð
feasceaft funden,       he þæs frofre gebad,
ƿeox under ƿolcnum,       ƿeorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghƿylc       þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade       hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.       þæt ƿæs god cyning!