[Hellsgate] Heraldry Tonight

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 14:31:10 PDT 2012

I like what he said..."She just a lovely person"

What you think Michelle? Can we make Ioannes smile with a tabard like that one? I was having a hard time paying attention to the video with all the cool copper pan behind the man.

So far we have plans for the drinking vessels and the tabard.......must make our Baroness happy.

Mel