[Hellsgate] Crab Apples

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:39:47 PDT 2012

Mel,
I'm doing a lot better. Everyone recovered from their colds. I'll bring the
stuff i made. I'm working on the disk now. I just got it in the mail today.

I'm hoping to get some help in measuring Sean, for garb if some one can
measure i can write.

As for the name and device issue, I may have to start all over again. I
sent emails and made calls, no response from the Caid's Heralds. It's been
over a week. At least I was able to find my AoA info.

See y'all Thursday.

Sincerely,
Tiffany