[Hellsgate] Thursday socials

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 19:52:10 PDT 2012

I haven't put this out in a while and we have some new people on the list so I wanted to make sure everyone had the information. The pavilion is Hellsgate's primary meeting place on Thursday nights, however we do not reserve it because of the cost so at times other people are there before us. When this happens our second place to meet is the amphitheater that is located across the small creek.
This has only happen a couple of times but usually the boy scouts reserves it somewhere around the beginning of the school year and I didn't want anyone surprised at our sudden disappearance.

Any questions give me shout,

Mel