[Hellsgate] Thoughts on Demo

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Jul 12 14:46:40 PDT 2012

Stephan, you should not withdraw the suggestion. It is a valid suggestion,
just not good timing for this go around. But there will be more HOT Fairs in
the future. It is a good and valid idea.   I for one could not locate the
Shadowlands event in the Black Star, but it is not a good idea to conflict
with others events.  The future is flexible, so please keep brining it up
and keep it fresh in our minds.

YIS Lord Eric