[Hellsgate] zips

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 06:16:08 PDT 2012

Talking about demos......I don't know if everyone knows this but we have Moody's zips also. Hellsgate stretchs a long way. Moody is a quite county town where most will think we are a bunch of weird people who dress funny. We will have to figure away to have our presence known in these little towns, so if you are from or now live in one of these towns and have an idea on how to let them know we are here get with our hospitaler and throw out the idea.
I come from Westphalia which it a tiny German community and know from experience how small towns look at anything out of the ordinary. We were the crazy family on the hill and probably still are as my brother lives there.

Mel