[Hellsgate] And now for something completely different

Joe Simmons ESIMMONS001 at hot.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 16:47:43 PDT 2012

Greetings to the list,
The Central Texas College (CTC), Geek Fest is being held again this year.
For those of you who do not know the Geek Fest is Killeens small Sci-fi Con
held at CTC. This is their third year of doing the CON,  The dates for this
years are August 17th and 18th. They still have some openings for
presenters, and there is no charge for presenters.  Might be a chance to tap
into some college age recruits.  Any recruits gained there might help the
SCA overall as some will be moving on to other Colleges, or jobs elsewhere
in the Known World.  Just a thought, and they did invite us at the last Hood
Howdy to do a presentation. Anyway, something to think about, if there is
time to get it approved through channels.  I do not know when the cut off
for paperwork for presenters is, so this is why I have mentioned it. I'll
try to get more info on Monday.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow