[Hellsgate] Commander's Crucible

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 21:30:11 PDT 2012

I hope you dont mind my two cents, so here it goes...

I clicked the link and the site looks divine. It's beautiful. Its also
reasonably close. Lots of tree, Click on the Home button for a list of
their activities as well as we do not want to conflict with their events
either. I see trees and trees = Shade in case its still a bit warm. I am
unsure of the weather here even after 3 years.  I still think a camping
event would be fun, and for one or two ppl I can house if need be. An all
day event with feast and revel is nice too. Mix it either way it should be
fun.

Last weekend of October is the 27th and checking both the possible site
calendar I don't see a conflict with the site if we book early enough
before someone else does. if we want to do either camping or one day event
we might have a problem with kingdom event

Looks like the 26th-28 is an event in OK and there is a Seawinds Defender
-Seawinds (Corpus Christi, TX), if those are major events might I suggest
the second weekend of November (9-11). as an alternate in case the above
events are major ones. If those are minor events then I dont see why it
cant be then too, gives people who cant make it to Lawton, OK or Corpus a
chance to do something closer to home.

I think it would be a great event. Thank you for listening to the spare
change of my mind (so to speak)
Sincerely
Tiffany
AkA: Catarina Tedesca De Firenze