[Hellsgate] Changes in "needs"

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 16:48:57 PDT 2012

Each year at work I must bid for my leave by giving 1st -3rd preference. Well I was infpormed this weekend, due to " Unit needs ", it was now or not this month, so I am off the rest of the week.  So after getting off this morning I picked up mom, authorised Darkwood Armory to debit the ballance of my lay a way, and drove to Tandys and proceeded tp try making my debit card cry. So my lords an ladies I shall be available or in attendance at all functions previously scheduled or that give rise this week.  So keep a fat guy who has needs too in tha loop ok lol. Afterall left to my own devices...... it might not be pretty :)