[Hellsgate] Geekfest Demo

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 18:12:42 PDT 2012

This dose make sense. Perhaps I can get shiny for heavy demo. I just have to swing not hit hard just make noise.

If not the bits can look purdy as examples for people to look at. I am sure there will be a use.

Let me know what time we will set up and what else I can bring.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T