[Hellsgate] Geekfest Demo

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 09:04:28 PDT 2012

Thinking back on it he gave us one hit to show we wouldent hurt him. then went into "blocking" I don't think I made contact again. It was fun.

From there I went to a local war and I have been playing ever sense.

If done properly with good quality people there to recruit and follow up it can be a money maker for the area. Not just hells gate but the kingdom.

Has any one made contact with the barony,  emerald keep or beyond to see if they want to \ will assist us in all of of this?

Lucas "the hot"
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T