[Hellsgate] Social

Tiffany Salling tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:30:06 PDT 2012

Mel,
Thanks for the weaving board. I finished my first attempt and then ordered
the round one. Sean already wants me to make one for him lol. I couldn't
find any kits at the Killeen Hobby Lobby. Which was fine. I absolutely love
it and made recovery less sucky. Now I have something to occupy my hands.
Itwas awesome being at social, felt good to get out and about. Catch y'all
next week.
Deepest sincerity,
Tiff